Working with Trucking Insurance Specialists
Serving our customers is our #1 priority and to do this we count on insurance companies that are trucking specialists to partner with the Mitchell Agency. When it comes to providing insurance products and services to the trucking industry, our partner is Acuity Insurance.
Strong Track Record
Having a strong track record of timely and complete service is essential. Acuity has been writing insurance for the trucking industry for 45 years and currently handles over 10,000 trucking accounts.
Acuity is knowledgeable about the trucking industry and active in different trucking associations. Every claims representative attends hands-on trucking and truckers’ safety training. Acuity is A+ Rated by S&P, A.M. Best and the Better Business Bureau.
Insurance Products for the Trucking Industry
Working closely with Acuity has meant the Mitchell Agency has insurance products tailored to the trucking industry that cover a wide spectrum of trucking businesses.
- Loan/lease gap coverage
- Combined truck/ tractor/ trailer/cargo deductible
- Business income and extra expense
- Rental reimbursement
- Loss to electronic logging devices & on-board recorders
- Towing after a covered loss
- Broadened transportation or motor truck cargo
- Pollution coverage
- Business income actual loss sustained
- Trailer interchange coverage
- Composite form options for large fleet exposures
Additional Classes of Business
- Express Delivery or Courier Services
- Metal Scrap Dealers
- Towing or Wrecking Services
- Auto Dismantling Operations
- Salvage Dealers
- Auto Transporters
- Double Trailers
Responding When a Claim is Made
We also count on our insurance partners to support the Mitchell Agency and their clients in a timely manner when a claim is made.
With Acuity we are given a single point of contact to work with on each claim; 24/7/365 reporting with real-time online status updates; and strategically placed field claims adjusters allow for immediate response to accident scenes, investigations, and our insureds.